March 24, 2020
To our valued customers and supplier partners–
Werner Electric will continue to operate by following our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) response plan communicated last week. We have been identified as a business with ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKERS DURING COVID-19 RESPONSE as defined federally by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. WE ARE OPEN and will continue to maintain our operations throughout the duration of any state-regulated orders.
Business Continuation Activities:
- Werner Electric COVID-19 Business Operation Updates are maintained real-time and can be viewed on our website. We will continue to notify you of critical changes through email.
- You can place orders by telephone or online and receive product via delivery or from our City Desks either in person or through curbside drop.
- Our team is available remotely through phone or teleconference during business hours.
- We are in constant communication with our suppliers to understand any potential supply chain disruption. Updates from our suppliers are posted on our website.
- Our Account Managers and Specialists continue to only conduct on-site business essential efforts with customers and our bin-stocking services have been stopped during this time.
- Our COVID-19 Task Force meets daily to address, react and plan to the continual changes occurring – to ensure that we are staying on top of anything that could obstruct our ability to maintain operations.
Thank you for your valued business and support through this challenging time. We are proud to be your partners, now and in the future.