March 26, 2020
To our valued customers –
We are focused on supporting your business. In order to do this, keeping our distribution center healthy is critical. We plan to remain fully operational during this time as ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE. It requires some temporary change in our standard customer support. Starting this week, the following changes have been made at our Cottage Grove location:
Order Cutoff Timing:
- Cottage Grove orders using 3rd party shipments need to be received by 2:45 PM
- Any order placed after that time will be shipped the following day
- There is no change to other branch order cutoffs for 3rd party shipments
- Online orders using 3rd party shipping need to be placed by 2:45 PM to make next day delivery
City Desk Hours:
- Cottage Grove City Desk hours have changed to 6:30 AM-4:30 PM Monday-Friday
- If an order is placed by 3:00PM, you can arrange for same-day curbside pickup outside of our Cottage Grove City Desk until 4:30 PM
- All other branches continue to operate from 7:00 AM-4:30 PM
After-Hours Availability – NO CHANGE:
- After-Hours Support is available for emergency orders by calling (651) 458-3701 between 4:30 PM and 7:00 AM.
We recognize changes in our business operations could impact yours, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please communicate changes to your business operations and needs to your Account Manager or Customer Service Rep for us to stay on top of the ever-changing environment and continue to serve you in the most efficient and safe manner.
As we pull together as a community to overcome this challenge, we want to thank you for your business and support. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as needed.