Date - 04/02 - 04/04
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Werner Electric - Cottage Grove
Course Number: CCV210 – View PDF
Course Purpose: After completing this course, given a computer with Studio 5000 View Designer® software and a PanelView™ 5000 series terminal, you should be able to produce an operational project running on the terminal.
During class, you will practice the following hands-on skills:
• Prepare a PanelView 5500 terminal for operation
• Create a new project and run it on a terminal
• Create, configure, and animate graphic elements on screens
• Configure security for restricting access to certain screens or graphic elements
• Configure alarm screens to monitor and manage alarms from your Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project Note that while this course uses PanelView 5500 hardware, the skills learned in this class are applicable to any PanelView 5000 series terminal.
For more information or to register, please contact: WE.Training@wernerelec.com