March 19, 2020
To our valued customers –
As a follow up to our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) response sent earlier this week, I wanted to personally follow up and communicate our plans to ensure our business can continue to serve your needs. Your business success is critical to me. As a community, and as businesses, we need to support each other during this time of uncertainty. We are taking the following actions to effectively and safely get through this together:
- We are open for business. We continue to get products daily to maintain our inventory levels, and we are staffed to take orders and deliver products to your businesses safely and responsibly.
- Our City Desks remain open, with limited staff. However, for the safety and health of our employees and your own, we recommend you utilize our on-site delivery as the primary source of receiving products. If you have a need to pick up from City Desk, curbside drop is available. Also, the status, hours of operations and specific branch impact could change quickly, and we will communicate as such.
- While the full impact on our supply chain is not known or quantifiable at this time, we are actively monitoring our supplier inventory positions. We are in constant communication with our suppliers to understand any potential supply chain disruption.
- At this time, we are running at normal inventory levels and are not experiencing gaps due to current circumstances that would prevent you from getting access to what you need. We recognize as the effects of the virus amplify, this could change quickly, and we will communicate any overwhelming impacts we experience or see coming.
- Our team can only participate in on-site visits that are ‘business essential.’ We define ’business essential’ as on-site activities critical for a plant to operate and maintain current production rates safely. This incorporates a temporary stop to our bin-fill stocking services. All our Account Managers are still available to support you remotely.
- Specific to our Rockwell customers – we suggest you consider remote support options through connecting remotely to your plant, to us for technical support, directly to Rockwell or encouraging your teams to participate in Rockwell’s remote eLearning courses. Please talk to your Account Manager about any of these options we can help you with.
- Our COVID-19 Task Force meets daily to address, react and plan to the continual changes occurring – to ensure that we are staying on top of anything that could obstruct our ability to serve you. Our company’s Business Continuity Plan is current, so while we are taking measures to meet short-term conditions, we are poised to manage detrimental changes to our business operations, and any longer-term implications.
The health and safety of you and our employees is the top priority for our company. During this challenging time, Werner Electric is committed to serving you and your business in the safest and most responsible way.
Thank you for your valued business, we are proud to be your partners now and in the future.