Remanufacturing & Repair Services
Quality repairs are crucial to the long-term health and viability of your automation equipment – and ultimately, your productivity level.
As your trusted partner for electrical, electronic, mechanical and servo product repairs, Werner Electric can meet your repair needs quickly and conveniently. Werner Electric is partnered with Rockwell Automation to provide you with comprehensive repair services for over 200,000 items from more than 7,000 manufacturers. Made by anyone – repaired by Rockwell Automation.
Benefits of Repair Services
- Savings – Decrease service costs by using OEM-specified components (when available).
- Faster Recovery – Minimize downtime by getting parts back into your operations or onto your self as a critical spare.
- Extend Product Lifespan – repair obsolete or hard to find replacement products for increased dependability.
- Repair Avoidance – Component level cleaning disinfects the unit, improves functionality and mean time between repairs.
- Quality – Repaired equipment is protected by a 12-month warranty covering the entire unit, not just the repaired components.
Find out more about Rockwell Automation’s Repair Services here.
Our team of automation experts and our Technical Support Center are here to help, but what if the problem is outside of business hours or needs more attention? Rockwell Automation’s TechConnect offers scaled coverage to meet your needs. Whether it is to quickly resolve production issues, improve training, or streamline software updates, TechConnect can provide the knowledge and support you need to address some of your top challenges.
Self-assist includes access to the Rockwell Automation Knowledgebase where you can find technical support documents to help you troubleshoot and solve your problem. You’ll also be able to submit questions via email.
If you need a little more assistance, the product support option includes everything you get with the self-assist option, but also provides real-time, product-level phone support and remote-desktop troubleshooting.
Real-time application level support includes a designated support team and phone number for you to utilize as needed. Having access to a support team that knows your equipment and programming enables you to get up and running quicker.
Preventing downtime isn’t just about equipment – it’s also about having your staff trained to identify, address and prevent problems in the first place. We offer a wide range of training options both in person and online. We can work with you to identify the right training options for you. Training sessions include hardware, software, mechanical and electrical skills training and more.
- – Classroom Training
- – Personalized Training
- – e-Learning